Electrical/Electronic Electromechanical Technicians at Saro Lifecare Limited
Welcome to Jobsinnigeria.careers. This website helps you to achieve your career dream by linking you to vacancies from Top Companies in Nigeria. Job Seekers are also exposed to best articles for career growth and development. Click Here to Subscribe for Job Alerts We strongly advise graduates not to pay money before getting a Job. Report fraudulent jobs to [email protected]
- Company: Saro Lifecare Limited
- Location: Ibadan, Oyo, Nigeria
- State: Oyo Jobs
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Technician Jobs in Nigeria
Saro Lifecare started in 2007 when Saro Agro Sciences Ltd bought over the Personal & Home Care Division of Chemicals & Allied Plc thus becoming the owner of Purit Antiseptic Liquid, Carat Medicated Soap, Safecut Aftershave and Dayspring Liquid Detergent amongst other brands for the Leading Indigenous Non-Oil Exporter of the Year 2 times in the past 5 years.
We are recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: Electrical/Electronic Electromechanical Technician
- Responsible for all related Electromechanical, Electro-pneumatic and Automation installation, maintenance/ repair of Liquid and Powder filling-machines, electronic modules, Drives, CAM, HMI and SCADA.
- Read and interpret blueprints, technical drawings, schematics, and computer-generated reports
- Evaluates systems and spares by designing and operating programs; applying relevant theoretical & practical principles.
- Recommend/ implement modifications to eliminate equipment or system malfunctions.
- Ensure a safe machine operation both to the machinery and personnel
- Lead preventive maintenance plan, provide maintenance records and spare-parts usage report.
- Operating and monitoring the utility appliances as compressor, generator, & water treatment plant etc.
- Vendor accreditation, liaison, sourcing and procurement of machine engineering spare parts, utility service as PHCN, Borehole installation & maintenance.
- Overseeing the operation, maintenance and repair of equipment as forklifts, compressors and generator.
- Prevents Machine /Equipment breakdown by establishing and coordinating the periodic maintenance and Standard Operating procedure.
- Min. Qualification: B.Tech / HND Mechanical or Electrical/Electronics
- Required Age:30 -35 years
- Years of Experience: 3-5years.
Must Have Experience & Competencies:
- Ability to lead, supervise and work hands-on with Experience on Industrial Electrical, Automation, Electromechanical & Electro-pneumatic Systems.
- Experience and excellent competence working with modern machinery control systems – Electronic modules, VFDs, Servo Drives, HMI/SCADA including their programming.
- Significant Experience in Industrial manufacturing operational setting, handling and maintaining machines, would be a major advantage.
- Candidates who do not have these primary experience requirements, need not apply.
- Good Team working, & People relationship skills.
- Good Problem Solving Skills, a creative approach for new ideas, and focus on quality.
- Ability to prioritize and plan effectively, administrative, supervisory and coordinating skills.
- A good level of computer literacy, effective & qualitative reporting, written and verbal Communication Skills
- Applicant must be resident in Ibadan
Application Closing Date
24th July, 2017.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their Curriculum Vitae and brief profile electronically using their Location and Position applied for as the subject of the mail to: [email protected]