e.Stream Networks Limited Jobs in Nigeria : Sales Executive
Welcome to Jobsinnigeria.careers. This website helps you to achieve your career dream by linking you to vacancies from Top Companies in Nigeria. Job Seekers are also exposed to best articles for career growth and development. Click Here to Subscribe for Job Alerts We strongly advise graduates not to pay money before getting a Job. Report fraudulent jobs to [email protected]
- Company: e.Stream Networks Limited
- Location: Ozuoba, Rivers, Nigeria
- State: Rivers Jobs
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Sales/Marketing Jobs in Nigeria
e.Stream is a provider of broadband network infrastructure and connectivity solutions. We are dedicated in providing various services for commercial and public enterprise regardless of their size using Fiber, Satellite Technology and Radio Communication System.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Sales Executive
Acquisition Of New Business:
- Sales associates provide fast, friendly service by actively seeking out customers to assess their needs and provide assistance.
- Generating opportunities to meet the company targets and following up on new leads and referrals
- Searching proactively for new accounts to generate revenue while following up on prospects to achieve sales targets.
- Sales associates have an emphasis on department and product knowledge, providing information on Product features, and knowing related items to sell an entire project.
- Establishes, develops and maintains business relationships with prospective customers in the assigned territory/market segment to generate new business for the organization’s products/services.
- Makes telephone calls and in-person visits and presentations to prospective customers.
- Follow up on job quotes to complete the sale
- Researches sources for developing prospective customers and for information to determine their potential.
- Prepare quotations for prospective customers.
- Coordinates sales effort with marketing, sales management, accounting, logistics and technical service groups.
- Supplies management with oral and written reports on customer needs, problems, interests, competitive activities, and potential for new products and services.
- Keeps abreast of product applications, technical services, market conditions, competitive activities, advertising and promotional trends in the sector.
- Identifying sales prospects and contacts and other accounts as assigned.
- Providing sales progress reports on a weekly basis.
- Record all visitations in the assigned Visitation sheet.
Strategic Client Management (Existing Business):
- Achieving sustainable revenue from existing customers by assessing relationships on the basis of satisfaction, risk and expansion opportunities, understand their businesses, goals, strategies and challenges.
- Assess the customer needs by finding out what information, products or services the customer requires for the purpose of formulating a business case and delivering an effective variety of ICT solutions that will help the customer exceed their business objectives.
- Producing file notes after any client meetings, summarizing any additional actions required, including follow-up calls.
- Work with Marketing and Communication team to set up campaigns that promote the services to existing and new customers.
- Maintain good customer/staff relationship.
- Deliver reports and progress to the Team Lead on regular basis including statistical analysis and improvement of action plan.
- Perform other related duties as required
- Bachelor’s Degree in Arts, Social Science, Engineering, Computing or any other relevant discipline
- Any relevant sales or leadership training would be an advantage
- 3-5 years’ working experience in sales
Application Closing Date
18th January, 2017.