Drury Industries Jobs in Nigeria : Marketing Executive/Sales
Welcome to Jobsinnigeria.careers. This website helps you to achieve your career dream by linking you to vacancies from Top Companies in Nigeria. Job Seekers are also exposed to best articles for career growth and development. Click Here to Subscribe for Job Alerts We strongly advise graduates not to pay money before getting a Job. Report fraudulent jobs to email@example.com
- Company: Drury Industries Limited
- Location: Lagos, Lagos, Nigeria
- State: Abia Jobs - Abuja Jobs - Adamawa Jobs - Akwa Ibom Jobs - Anambra Jobs - Bauchi Jobs - Bayelsa Jobs - Benue Jobs - Borno Jobs - Cross River Jobs - Delta Jobs - Ebonyi Jobs - Edo Jobs - Ekiti Jobs - Enugu Jobs - Gombe Jobs - Imo Jobs - Jigawa Jobs - Kaduna Jobs - Kano Jobs - Katsina Jobs - Kebbi Jobs - Kogi Jobs - Kwara Jobs - Lagos Jobs - Nassarawa Jobs - Niger Jobs - Ogun Jobs - Ondo Jobs - Osun Jobs - Oyo Jobs - Plateau Jobs - Rivers Jobs - Sokoto Jobs - Taraba Jobs - Yobe Jobs - Zamfara Jobs
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Sales/Marketing Jobs in Nigeria
Drury is a shining example of self reliance in the field of heavy chemicals manufacture. In existence since 1986. A well established conglomerate in the manufacturing and marketing of industrial chemicals (sulphuric Acid) and (Aluminium sulphate) in Nigeria requires the services of suitably qualified candidate to fill the position below:
- Applicants need to be creative, innovative to promote the products.
- Applicants must be able to liaise with government officials in ministries, state water boards. Collect orders and payments for Aluminium sulphate marketing & sales.
- Applicants should have good interpersonal skill to maintain steady relationship with the customers and prepare marketing / sales proposals for collection of contracts/LPO’S.
- Ensure payments and deliveries are made promptly.
- Candidates residing in the state capitals will be preferred.
- Candidate should possess B.Sc (Biochemistry), HND in Business Administration, Accounting, with a minimum of Two years work experience.
Desired Candidate Profile
- Relevant product Knowledge.
- Enthusiasm, interest and passion for product research and product review on website.
- Must be fluent in product detailing.
- Should have analytical & problem solving ability to tackle the customers.
- Ability to deliver company’s guideline on all aspects related to product appreciation, quality and promotions.
- Trust on product image and confidence to deliver necessary information to prospective customers.
- Team leadership ability.
- Ability to plan various activities quality meetings and visits as required in the location.
Very attractive package