Data Science Analyst Job at StartCredits
Welcome to Jobsinnigeria.careers. This website helps you to achieve your career dream by linking you to vacancies from Top Companies in Nigeria. Job Seekers are also exposed to best articles for career growth and development. Click Here to Subscribe for Job Alerts We strongly advise graduates not to pay money before getting a Job. Report fraudulent jobs to [email protected]
- Company: StartCredits
- Location: Lagos, Lagos, Nigeria
- State: Lagos Jobs
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Administrative/Secretarial Jobs in Nigeria
StartCredits is a dynamic, high-growth financial technology organization. Our commitment to quality continues to propel our growth and success.
We are recruiting to fill the vacant position below:
Job Title: Data Science Analyst
- This is a unique opportunity to join a new, multidisciplinary team of creative and passionate individuals destined to change the face of lending in Nigeria.
- We are focused on the company’s agenda, and work on high-impact projects utilizing big data analytics and machine learning to improve credit decisions in Nigeria.
What you’ll be doing:
- You will advocate, evangelize and build data-fuelled products that help our customers reduce their loan impairments.
- You will provide insight into leading analytic practices, design and lead iterative learning and development cycles, and ultimately help to identify drivers of loan default in Nigeria.
- You will work with cross-functional team members to identify and prioritize actionable, high-impact insights across a variety of core business areas. You will research, design, implement and validate cutting-edge algorithms to analyze diverse sources of data to achieve targeted outcomes.
Who we’re looking for:
- You have a Master’s Degree in operations research, applied statistics, data mining, machine learning, economics, finance or a related quantitative discipline.
- You have a deep understanding of statistical and predictive modeling concepts, machine-learning approaches, clustering and classification techniques, and recommendation and optimization algorithms.
- You solve complex analytical problems using quantitative approaches with your unique blend of analytical, mathematical and technical skills.
- You are able to analyze large, complex, multi-dimensional datasets with a variety of tools.
- You are accomplished in the use of statistical analysis environments such as Excel VBA, R, MATLAB, SPSS, or Python.
- Great communication skills (written and verbal), an analytical results orientated mentality and the ability to work with others as part of a team are expected.
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should: Click here to apply online