Culminate Consulting Jobs in Nigeria : Financial Controller
Welcome to Jobsinnigeria.careers. This website helps you to achieve your career dream by linking you to vacancies from Top Companies in Nigeria. Job Seekers are also exposed to best articles for career growth and development. Click Here to Subscribe for Job Alerts We strongly advise graduates not to pay money before getting a Job. Report fraudulent jobs to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Company: Culminate Consulting
- Location: Lagos, Lagos, Nigeria
- State: Lagos Jobs
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Accounting Jobs in Nigeria - Administrative/Secretarial Jobs in Nigeria
Culminate Consulting is a professional service firm into the business of Recruitment, Training, Outsourcing and ISO 9001: 2015 QMS, HSE, OSHA Implementation. We have worked extensively across diverse sectors of the economy ranging from Telecommunication, Banking &Finance, Information Technology and Oil & Gas.
Our client a Microfinance Bank is looking to fill the below vacancy
Successful candidate will be involved in long-term business planning, data analysis, budget control, revenue assurance, stress testing and reporting on financial performance and ‘Key Performance Indicators’ (KPI’s).
Financial Planning and Strategy, Managing Profitability, Strategic Planning and forecasting, Corporate Finance, Developing Budgets, Managing relationships with banks and negotiations, fund raising and dealing internal and external stakeholders.
- Responsible for integrity of General ledger
- Implementing procedures according to Corporate policies and procedures
- Full responsibility for the production of monthly management accounts
- Review and approve all reconciliation and schedules such as bank statements, schedule of accrued charges, prepayments etc.
- Statutory reporting and year end duties
- Consolidation and reporting to senior management
- Preparation of monthly budgetary control and performance.
- Preparation of overall annual budget of the bank, including the assumptions and the ratios.
- Treasury management and monitoring
- Producing multi-dimensional reports for Management decision
- Ensuring that all costs are properly tracked and that OPEX and CAPEX are within budget
- Preparing and implementing budgets for the entire Company
- Ensuring profitable margins on products are achieved and maintained.
- Demonstrating cost cutting initiatives aiming at providing best solution at lower cost
- Developing and implementing effective controls framework and management systems to guide and support business operations
- Liaising with both external and internal auditors
- Planning and managing the material ordering process and ensure constant availability
- Ensuring monthly general ledger entries CAPEX and OPEX accruals and provisions are raised
- Preparing Monthly Management accounts
- Develop analytical tools to evaluate business proposals and identify best decisions
- Involvement in day-to-day management team management
Knowledge, Skills and Competencies
- Goal oriented, needs to be focused and achieve targets
- Self starter and team Player
- Resource Management
- Good oral and written communication skil
- Advanced Presentation skills
- Leadership, Supervision and Coaching skills
- Detail oriented and analytical skills
- Excellent communication and organization skills
- Strong Stakeholder Management and team player.
- Self Starter and ability to work independently
- Negotiation skill
- Strong financial and control management
- Ability to thrive in a dynamic, pressurized work environment
- Ability to innovate, prioritize and implement effectively
- Highly proficient and versatile in the use of technology and accounting software
- High level of honesty and integrity
- Ability to maintain confidentiality of information
- Ability to work with little or no supervision
- Minimum of BSc in Accounting/Finance/Economics
- Masters degree will be beneficial
- Qualified Accountant (ACCA, ICAN)
- Minimum of 5 Years relevant professional experience in a similar role
- Financial services or technology company experience will be beneficial
- Excellent working knowledge of MS Excel & Word;
- Good knowledge of IFRS and Management Accounting
- Good knowledge of CBN regulatory reporting