Cornerstone Staffing Hiring E-Commerce & Digital Marketing Intern
Welcome to Jobsinnigeria.careers. This website helps you to achieve your career dream by linking you to vacancies from Top Companies in Nigeria. Job Seekers are also exposed to best articles for career growth and development. Click Here to Subscribe for Job Alerts We strongly advise graduates not to pay money before getting a Job. Report fraudulent jobs to [email protected]
- Company: CornerStone Staffing
- Location: Lagos, Lagos, Nigeria
- State: Lagos Jobs
- Job type: Internship
- Job category: Sales/Marketing Jobs in Nigeria
Cornerstone Staffing – Our Client, a fast paced FMCG company, is looking to fill the vacant position below:
Job Title: E-Commerce & Digital Marketing Intern
- If you are interested in gaining work experience and entering the field of E-Commerce and Digital, then this program will help you build a strong understanding of how the online market works and what skills you will need to develop in order to grow and evolve.
- Key focus of the program are digital marketing campaigns, content management, and online retailer activation. The Work: Help us tell our story. Engage and grow an audience with creative ideas and solutions. Assist with social media, in bound strategies, blog and graphic design.
- Design and develop integrated digital marketing strategies
- Plan and execute all web, SEM, email, social media and display advertising campaigns
- Design, build and maintain social media presence
- Measure and report performance of all digital marketing campaigns, and assess against goals (ROI and KPIs)
- Identify trends and insights, and optimize spend and performance based on the insights
- Brainstorm new and creative growth strategies
- Collaborate with web development team to create and update web pages/e-commerce and optimize user experience
- Generate monthly reports on marketing campaign’s performance.
Education and Experience
- Excellent writing, editing, presentation and communication skills
- Familiarity with key social media tools like Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, LinkedIn, YouTube etc.
- A basic understanding of online marketing
- Computer proficiency: Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, and PowerPoint)
- Awareness of emerging web technologies.
Skills and Competencies:
- Strong research and analytical skills
- Extremely Strong Writing and Editing Skills (Journalism or English Major a plus)
- Highly self-motivated and detail oriented
- Ability to organize and prioritize projects efficiently with tight deadlines
- Passion for learning and continue self-development
Application Closing Date