Coliseum Jobs in Nigeria : Retail Marketing Manager
Welcome to Jobsinnigeria.careers. This website helps you to achieve your career dream by linking you to vacancies from Top Companies in Nigeria. Job Seekers are also exposed to best articles for career growth and development. Click Here to Subscribe for Job Alerts We strongly advise graduates not to pay money before getting a Job. Report fraudulent jobs to [email protected]
- Company: Coliseum Nigeria
- Location: Lagos, Lagos, Nigeria
- State: Lagos Jobs
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Retail Jobs in Nigeria
Coliseum is one of the leading online destination in Nigeria. Started in August 2009 as a social messaging platform, Coliseum com has evolved into a top ecommerce company in Nigeria. The coliseum.com.ng team is a team that values Character and Individuality. Our work environment is flexible and you are at liberty to explore your creativity.
If you are interested in job satisfaction and a competitive reward scheme, coliseum.com.ng is where you should be.
We are recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: Retail Marketing Manager
- Grow the general public awareness of our retail shop location and ensure retail shop visits especially on the weekends.
- Develop and grow channels for reaching and driving consumers to visit the retail shop.
- Work with third-party vendors to develop marketing materials and execute marketing campaigns and promotions.
- Optimize marketing spend to achieve highest possible ROI across channels.
- Leverage data and information to deliver actionable plans and strategies.
- Manage, train and grow marketing team members.
- Develop PR models to increase mention of retail shop location and events in the media.
Educational & Professional Qualifications
- BSc Minimum in Sales, Marketing, Business Administration or related field.
- 5 yrs experience especially with driving people to a location.
- Experience interpreting and using analytics tools.
- Experience using social media, viral and event marketing concepts and tools.
- Deep understanding of the buying motivations of middle-class consumers.
- Experience in the retail industry will be a plus.
- Willingness to work weekends.
Application Closing Date
21st October, 2016.