Chief Executive Officer (CEO) Recruitment at KPMG Nigeria
Welcome to Jobsinnigeria.careers. This website helps you to achieve your career dream by linking you to vacancies from Top Companies in Nigeria. Job Seekers are also exposed to best articles for career growth and development. Click Here to Subscribe for Job Alerts We strongly advise graduates not to pay money before getting a Job. Report fraudulent jobs to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Company: KPMG Nigeria
- Location: Lagos, Lagos, Nigeria
- State: Lagos Jobs
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Administrative/Secretarial Jobs in Nigeria
KPMG Nigeria – Our client, is a Broadband Service Provider offering innovative 4G Broadband Services, and is focused on providing its clients with the necessary infrastructure and bandwidth required to service ISPs and grow their own businesses.
The Company seeks to appoint a top-of-the-class individual to fill the position below:
Job Title: Chief Executive Officer (CEO)
Ref #: CE/TLC076
- The CEO will be a dynamic and experienced professional who can provide strategic leadership in developing initiatives to take advantage of market opportunities, reduce operational threats, forestall business risks, and maximise core strengths.
- The CEO will drive execution of the Company’s strategic objectives, have excellent communication skills to articulate the Company’s operations and engage effectively with the Board and other key stakeholders.
- The candidate should possess the ability to deliver results in a complex and challenging environment, and have demonstrable experience in developing the retail market, particularly SMEs.
Required Qualifications & Experience
- An MBA or Master’s Degree in a business related field;
- Good appreciation/adequate knowledge of the telecoms industry;
- Minimum of fifteen (15) years post-qualification experience, with at least five (5) years in an executive management role;
- Demonstrated ability to lead, inspire, manage and build a high performing organization.
Application Closing Date