CCDRN Jobs in Nigeria : Programme Officer
Welcome to Jobsinnigeria.careers. This website helps you to achieve your career dream by linking you to vacancies from Top Companies in Nigeria. Job Seekers are also exposed to best articles for career growth and development. Click Here to Subscribe for Job Alerts We strongly advise graduates not to pay money before getting a Job. Report fraudulent jobs to email@example.com
- Company: Centre for Community Development and Research Network (CCDRN)
- Location: Borno, Nigeria
- State: Borno Jobs - Yobe Jobs
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: NGO Jobs in Nigeria
Centre for Community Development and Research Network (CCDRN) is a registered Non-governmental organization (NGO) in Nigeria. CCDRN partners with communities, government and donors to provide sustainable community development services in the areas of health, education, economic empowerment, conflict mitigation, monitoring and evaluation as well as inclusive governance.
We are currently recruiting to fill the position Below:
Job Title: Programme Officer
- Work collaboratively with other program staff to ensure necessary program planning, development and management activities function smoothly and efficiently.
- Work collaboratively with headquarters staff and partners to ensure that resources for effective and timely program implementation are available.
- Liaise with community groups, associations and other community stakeholders to develop and implement programs.
- Work with CCDRN head office to develop project proposal.
- Support the implementation of program activities in the state
- Monitor and report on routine program operational activities and scheduled program events, reporting activity summaries on weekly basis.
- Collect information on program activities, including beneficiary targets.
- A minimum of a University Degree or HND in any Science or Social Science course
- Ability to design and implement programme
- Strong computer skills
- Strong analytical skill
- Strong report writing skills
- Fluency in both written and oral English, and fluency in local languages/dialects
- Minimum of 3 years experience in an NGO environment
Application Closing Date
23rd December, 2016.
How to ApplyInterested and qualified candidates should send their Curriculum Vitae and Cover Letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org Note
- Please clearly indicate the Position and State in the subject of your mail.
- Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.