Cardinal Stone Jobs in Nigeria : Graduate Retail Sales Analyst
Welcome to Jobsinnigeria.careers. This website helps you to achieve your career dream by linking you to vacancies from Top Companies in Nigeria. Job Seekers are also exposed to best articles for career growth and development. Click Here to Subscribe for Job Alerts We strongly advise graduates not to pay money before getting a Job. Report fraudulent jobs to [email protected]
- Company: Cardinal Stone
- Location: Abuja, Federal Capital Territory, Nigeria
- State: Abuja Jobs
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Retail Jobs in Nigeria
Cardinal Stone – We are a non-bank financial institution, providing services in Financial Advisory, Capital Raising, Investment Management and Share Registration to a diverse base of investors and business owners with strong interest in Nigeria and the broader West African economic region. We are registered by the Nigerian Securities & Exchange Commission to operate as an Issuing House, Fund Manager, Broker/Dealer and Registrar.
We are recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: Retail Sales Analyst
Ref No: 03842119
Department: Asset Management
- Sell the firm’s products
- Generate trade orders for equities and fixed income from retail clients.
- Managing relationship for these clients in a manner that maximizes revenues.
- Synthesize equity research and develop transaction-oriented ideas
- Set up and host client meetings as may be agreed with clients
- Sell of IPO/secondary offerings to clients.
- Follow market trends and stock movements and suggest alternative business strategies to address changing market opportunities.
- Entertain and build personal client relationships.
- Develop strategies to increase profitability.
- Keep abreast of market conditions.
- Support management in identifying and securing new growth opportunities.
- Relevant Bachelor’s degree
- Professional certification is an added advantage
- 1-2 years experience in a similar role
- Passion for stocks and the broader markets
- Effective and articulate communicator
- Relationship building skills and confidence
- Ability to take initiative and ownership
- Ability to multitask and attack a problem from multiple angles
- Strong organizational and social skills
- High energy level
- Use of Bloomberg terminal and other analytical tools
- Excellent command of the English language.
- Effective and efficient at problem solving.
- Attentive to detail and highly organized.
- Great communication skills (oral and listening).
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Outlook, Word, and Excel.
Application Closing Date
22nd June, 2015