BWA Jobs in Nigeria : Sales Hunter, Mining Solutions
Welcome to Jobsinnigeria.careers. This website helps you to achieve your career dream by linking you to vacancies from Top Companies in Nigeria. Job Seekers are also exposed to best articles for career growth and development. Click Here to Subscribe for Job Alerts We strongly advise graduates not to pay money before getting a Job. Report fraudulent jobs to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Company: BASF West Africa
- Location: Lagos, Lagos, Nigeria
- State: Lagos Jobs
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Mining Jobs in Nigeria - Sales/Marketing Jobs in Nigeria
BASF – We are the world’s leading chemical company because we offer intelligent solutions for our customers and for a sustainable future. We link and develop people with diverse talents all over the world. For you, this means a variety of ways to advance. Not only your performance but also your personality matter to us. At BASF, careers develop from opportunities.
BASF’s regional division Europe includes Africa, Middle East as well as Russia and the Commonwealth of Independent States. BASF operates in more than 50 countries in the region. For BASF the region Europe is our most important market.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Sales Hunter, Mining Solutions
What you can expect:
- The incumbent will be responsible for the marketing and sales of the Company’s products, optimizing market share and profit margins, and ensuring that the commercial interests of the BASF Mining Solutions Group are supported and grown across the West Africa region. To achieve this, core tasks will include:
- Analyzing West African market potentials/ conduct market surveys for allocated portfolio (SLS-Flocculants)
- Propose business models and route-to-market concept for the allocated portfolio in order to win business in West Africa.
- Develop a market / competitor database for allocated portfolio and feed into Regional Marketing Team.
- Maintain and develop customer relationships and actively develop success business opportunities in the West African region whilst staying abreast of changes in and /or new development in product demand in West Africa.
- Coordinate and support the technical team during onsite test work and plant trials.
- Manage customer portfolio, commercial and technical negotiations, tender participation, technical consultation, cooperation with plants, R&D institutes, equipment suppliers, etc.
- Accurate on time reporting (e.g. monthly report, forecasts, market data, visit reports, opportunity pipeline, etc.)
- Interaction and cooperation with relevant internal interfaces / service units.
What we expect:
- A Bachelor’s degree in Metallurgy, Chemistry or Chemical Engineering is required.
- Proven track record of 3 – 5 years working experience within the Hydrometallurgy industry is essential.
- Candidates must be fluent in English (written and spoken).
- Working knowledge of liquid / solid separation and flocculation processes and equipment required.
- Knowledge of main technical processes and equipment for mining industry.
- Related Lab work skills and experience required.
- Willingness and ability to travel is essential.
- A valid driver’s license is required.
Application Closing Date