BSD & SDA Jobs in Nigeria : Driver – 3 Positions
Welcome to Jobsinnigeria.careers. This website helps you to achieve your career dream by linking you to vacancies from Top Companies in Nigeria. Job Seekers are also exposed to best articles for career growth and development. Click Here to Subscribe for Job Alerts We strongly advise graduates not to pay money before getting a Job. Report fraudulent jobs to [email protected]
- Company: Benue State Community and Social Development Agency
- Location: Benue, Nigeria
- State: Benue Jobs
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Logistics/Transportation Jobs in Nigeria - NGO Jobs in Nigeria
The Government of the Federal Republic of Nigeria has received a credit/loan from the World Bank/International Development Association (IDA) towards the Community and Social Development Project (CSDP), The Project Development Objective is to increase access of poor people to social and natural resources infrastructure service in a sustainable manner. This will be achieved through the provision of grant support to beneficiary communities based on their identified, prioritized micro projects in the Community Development Plans (CDPs) which are to be implemented, maintained and utilized by them using Community Driven Development (CDD) approach.
In this regard, the Benue State Community and Social Development Agency invites application from suitably qualified candidates from the public and private sectors for recruitment into the position below:
Job Title: Driver
- To drive assigned vehicle of the Agency;
- Report directly to the Administrative Officer;
- Maintain and carryout some minor repairs of vehicle while on duty;
- Report as soon as possible any problem developed by the vehicle to the SA.
Qualifications and Experience
- Licensed driver with Trade Test III, II and I and must have at least 10 years driving experience.
- Familiarity with difficult terrain of the State and experience with donor Agencies will be an added advantage.
- Not more than 45 years.
Terms and Condition
- The appointment is for the period of the project with six month probation period. However, Civil servants found suitable will be engaged as seconded officer and will continue to enjoy salary from their employers with additional incentives from the project.
- The remuneration is attractive and is commensurate with the mode of entry and in accordance with CSDP Staff Regulation and Conditions of Service.
Application Closing Date
22nd November, 2016.