BSD & SDA Jobs in Nigeria : Administrative Officer
Welcome to Jobsinnigeria.careers. This website helps you to achieve your career dream by linking you to vacancies from Top Companies in Nigeria. Job Seekers are also exposed to best articles for career growth and development. Click Here to Subscribe for Job Alerts We strongly advise graduates not to pay money before getting a Job. Report fraudulent jobs to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Company: Benue State Community and Social Development Agency
- Location: Benue, Nigeria
- State: Benue Jobs
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Administrative/Secretarial Jobs in Nigeria - NGO Jobs in Nigeria
The Government of the Federal Republic of Nigeria has received a credit/loan from the World Bank/International Development Association (IDA) towards the Community and Social Development Project (CSDP), The Project Development Objective is to increase access of poor people to social and natural resources infrastructure service in a sustainable manner. This will be achieved through the provision of grant support to beneficiary communities based on their identified, prioritized micro projects in the Community Development Plans (CDPs) which are to be implemented, maintained and utilized by them using Community Driven Development (CDD) approach.
In this regard, the Benue State Community and Social Development Agency invites application from suitably qualified candidates from the public and private sectors for recruitment into the position below:
Job Title: Administrative Officer
- Secretary to the Management Committee Meetings;
- Responsible far Management of personnel matters including appointments, appraisals, discipline, promotion and any other related issues;
- Shall be responsible for supervising clerical staff;
- Ensure appropriate record keeping, filing and documentation of all Agency mails and correspondence;
- Responsible for managing alt office utility services;
- Responsible for maintaining office assets including vehicles, plants, office premise etc.
- Supervise security staff of the SA:
- Report directly to the Manager Finance and Administration
- Any other duty as may be assigned by the GM or Administration and Finance Manager.
Qualifications and Experience
- First degree or equivalent in Social Sciences and Humanities with at least five (5) years relevant post-qualification experience. Knowledge of MS Computer packages is essential.
- Experience in personnel, office management is necessary.
- Experience with donor assisted program will be an added advantage.
- Not more than 45 years.
Terms and Condition
- The appointment is for the period of the project with six month probation period. However, Civil servants found suitable will be engaged as seconded officer and will continue to enjoy salary from their employers with additional incentives from the project.
- The remuneration is attractive and is commensurate with the mode of entry and in accordance with CSDP Staff Regulation and Conditions of Service.
Application Closing Date
22nd November, 2016.