BiRD Jobs in Nigeria : Analysis of Organisations Specialist
Welcome to Jobsinnigeria.careers. This website helps you to achieve your career dream by linking you to vacancies from Top Companies in Nigeria. Job Seekers are also exposed to best articles for career growth and development. Click Here to Subscribe for Job Alerts We strongly advise graduates not to pay money before getting a Job. Report fraudulent jobs to [email protected]
- Company: The Bureau for Institutional Reform and Democracy
- Location: Abuja, Federal Capital Territory, Nigeria
- State: Abuja Jobs - Adamawa Jobs - Gombe Jobs - Plateau Jobs - Yobe Jobs
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: NGO Jobs in Nigeria
The Bureau for Institutional Reform and Democracy – BiRD is currently accepting applications for a Analysis of organisations specialist (Category II) as part of a Lot7 short-term mission in Nigeria entitled “Mid-Term Evaluation of the: Promoting Women’s Engagement In Peace And Security In Northern Nigeria”.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Analysis of Organisations Specialist (Lot7 Short-term Mission)
The Global Objective
- The mid-term evaluation will provide the EU and other partners with an assessment of the project’s performance and recommendations on how to improve the intervention to achieve expected goals and outcomes, taking into account problems and opportunities.
- Advanced university degree or equivalent with relevant work experience in sociology, development studies, gender studies or equivalent.
- Minimum 6 years of professional experience and expertise on women’s participation in peace and security, gender analysis and/or gender country profile drafting.
- Experience in missions for project review/evaluation.
- Experience in EU programme design and EDF procedures will be an asset.
- Minimum 3 years extensive experience from both short and long-term assignments as consultant on gender related evaluation.
- Sound knowledge and experience in preparation of institutional capacity assessments.
- Experience in designing gender related projects will be an asset.
- Knowledge of international agreements and initiatives on gender (UN, AU,) and of EU policies on gender.
- Specific experience and expertise on women’s participation in peace and security, as well as impact of conflict on young girls is an advantage.
- The total duration of the mission will be 27 WD.
- Provisional start of the assignment: 30th January 2017.
- Foreseen finishing date: 21st March, 2017.
Application Closing Date
22nd November, 2016.
How to ApplyInterested and qualified candidates should send their updated CV's on a rolling basis to: [email protected] Note
- All experts must be independent and free from conflicts of interest in the responsibilities they take on.
- Only excellent experts meeting most or all of the above criteria and having an excellent and verifiable track record will be considered.