Bemil Nigeria Limited Jobs in Nigeria : Training Instructor
Welcome to Jobsinnigeria.careers. This website helps you to achieve your career dream by linking you to vacancies from Top Companies in Nigeria. Job Seekers are also exposed to best articles for career growth and development. Click Here to Subscribe for Job Alerts We strongly advise graduates not to pay money before getting a Job. Report fraudulent jobs to email@example.com
- Company: Bemil Nigeria Limited
- Location: Lagos, Lagos, Nigeria
- State: Lagos Jobs
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Administrative/Secretarial Jobs in Nigeria
Bemil Nigeria Limited is a wholly indigenous company which has been at the forefront of providing Security Management, Cash-In-Transit / Valuable Protection and Security Consultancy & Training since its inception in 1978.
BNL has been servicing the critical service needs of sectors where security and safety concerns are paramount. We provide client-specific solutions and strive to grow our business with clients; creating value through long term partnerships, synergies and continuous improvement in service delivery.
The Training Instructor would be expected to carry out the following duties:
- Assist in the development of training materials to meet the needs of the organization and its clients.
- Ensures a high level drilling exercise for guards.
- Maintain training records and contractual training compliance.
- Ensures strict compliance with the Company’s Policies & Procedures.
- Plan and facilitate training of the organization’s security personnel.
- Deliver training on and off-site to meet contractual obligations.
- Prepares trainee guards’ orientation schedule and training manuals.
- Other duties as required in line with your skills, experience and role.
- Interested persons must possess a minimum of OND with military background.
- Work Experience: Minimum of 5 years
- Age: Must be between 30-50 years.
- Preference will be given to candidates with professional qualifications and experiences in similar capacity.
- Classroom and Drill Training
- Basic Computer Skills.
- Attention to detail and Stress tolerance.
- Industrial Security Knowledge
- Excellent Communication Skills