BCL Jobs in Nigeria : Human Resource Consultant
Welcome to Jobsinnigeria.careers. This website helps you to achieve your career dream by linking you to vacancies from Top Companies in Nigeria. Job Seekers are also exposed to best articles for career growth and development. Click Here to Subscribe for Job Alerts We strongly advise graduates not to pay money before getting a Job. Report fraudulent jobs to [email protected]
- Company: Bradfield Consulting Limited
- Location: Lagos, Lagos, Nigeria
- State: Lagos Jobs
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Consulting Jobs in Nigeria - Human Resource Management Jobs in Nigeria
Bradfield Consulting Limited is a professional service firm created to provide human resource solutions for organizations of any size. Our goal is to help our esteemed clients eliminate issues bordering on having incompatible or inexpert employees.
We are currently recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: Human Resource Consultant
- The candidates will assist in development and implementation of our recruiting strategies and processes while working closely with our management team.
- Work closely with the Managing Consultant to develop position profile and to understand overall needs and requirements. (Description, salary, timing, expectations, etc)
- Create a comprehensive job description based on consultant’s specifications to be used to present to candidates and to post to job boards and internal gateways.
- Work with Sourcing Analyst to develop appropriate sourcing strategies for each role.
- Educate client on the recruiting process and the roles involved in the process
- The use of Enterprise applicant tracking technology and innovative recruiting tools, review and select candidates to move forward from the slate presented by sourcing efforts, determine and instruct next course of action.
- Develop and Manage strong consultative relationships with hiring managers and candidates.
- Solicit and document hiring manager and candidate feedback throughout the interview process.
- Disposition all candidates personally contacted in recruiting cycle (phone screen or higher manager interview).
- Develop business proposals for new and existing customers.
- Manage the recruiting process to meet hiring goals through the use of effective resource management and effective use of Enterprise applicant tracking system
- Consistently meet the performance metrics as defined by the Managing Consultant.
- Identify appropriate business opportunities from new and existing clients and also prospect for potential leads, uncover needs within those prospects and qualify those leads to the wider team at the company.
- Solicit referrals from potential talent and internal employees/recent hires.
Skills and Competencies
- Effective manager & developer of staff.
- Time Management and Planning
- Strategic Vision
- Impersonal Skills
- Managing Operations and Problem Solving
- Customer Focus
- Quality Driven
Education and Experience
- Candidate should have a B.Sc in Business Administration, Industrial Relations, Humanities or any other Social Science related management course.
- Three or more years of consulting experience, with proven results.
- Measurable track record of success in external sales/business development.
- Enthusiastic about contributing to our growing business, its brand, processes and client base.
Application Closing Date