BCL Jobs in Nigeria : Housekeeping Assistant / Supervisor
Welcome to Jobsinnigeria.careers. This website helps you to achieve your career dream by linking you to vacancies from Top Companies in Nigeria. Job Seekers are also exposed to best articles for career growth and development. Click Here to Subscribe for Job Alerts We strongly advise graduates not to pay money before getting a Job. Report fraudulent jobs to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Company: Bradfield Consulting Limited
- Location: Abuja, Federal Capital Territory, Nigeria
- State: Abia Jobs
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Customer Service Jobs in Nigeria
Bradfield Consulting Limited – Our Client, a big player in the hospitality space, which offers a collection of the finest fully serviced apartments in Abuja, geared towards the long stay guest.
We are recruiting for the position of:
Job Title: Assistant House Keeper/Housekeeping Supervisor
- Your main responsibilities will be to assist the Executive Housekeeper in ensuring that rooms are cleaned and prepared to our high standards by supervising the team of room attendants.
- Preparing the daily list of rooms to clean and prepare, checking rooms, ensuring we have sufficient supplies etc you will also be required to help with the cleaning and preparation as required.
- To supervise all housekeeping operatives and ensure high standards.
- To ensure all activities are logged at every shift, not limited to lost and found items.
- All other duties assigned by the Executive Housekeeper.
- Assist Executive Housekeeper in maintaining a monthly linen inventory
Education and Experience
- A minimum of OND/HND in any discipline and at least 5 years’ experience in the hospitality industry
- Formal training from any hospitality college will be an added advantage.
- A total of 7-year working experience is required.
Skills and Competencies:
- Good communication skills both written and verbal, with the ability to complete relevant paperwork.
- Planning and organizational skills
- Experience of using a variety of cleaning equipment and Products.
- Previous supervisory experience
Application Closing Date