BC Jobs in Nigeria : Strategy And Business Development Manager
Welcome to Jobsinnigeria.careers. This website helps you to achieve your career dream by linking you to vacancies from Top Companies in Nigeria. Job Seekers are also exposed to best articles for career growth and development. Click Here to Subscribe for Job Alerts We strongly advise graduates not to pay money before getting a Job. Report fraudulent jobs to email@example.com
- Company: Bheerhugz Café
- Location: Lagos, Lagos, Nigeria
- State: Lagos Jobs
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Sales/Marketing Jobs in Nigeria
Bheerhugz Café is a stylish lounge, ideal for personal, group, corporate and social hang out. Located in two popular mainland areas of Lagos state, Nigeria, “Bheerhugz” as popularly called, is a one stop location for all social, family and corporate functions.
Since inception in January 2012, at the Upper floor, Ikeja City Mall, Awolowo Way, Ikeja, Lagos, Bheerhugz has extended its reach to the ever lively part of Lagos, Surulere; where its second outlet opened at the Upper ground, Adeniran Ogunsanya Shopping Mall, Surulere, Lagos in January 2013.
Known and appreciated for its all round, top of the notch service, Bheerhugz is popular for its warm, friendly and professional service from food and drinks to events.
Come relax, unwind, enjoy tasty sumptuous meals prepared by the best of Chefs in the industry, and enjoy quality music from the finest of musicians and DJs, as you sip and dine at Bheerhugz.
Strategy And Business Development Manager
Salary ₦1,200,000 – ₦1,800,000 Per Annum
- This position reports to the Marketing and Communications Manager.
- Duties and Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Builds market position by locating, developing, defining, negotiating, and closing business relationships.
- Identifies trendsetter ideas by researching industry and related events, publications, and announcements; tracking individual contributors and their accomplishments.
- Locates or proposes potential business deals by contacting potential partners; discovering and exploring opportunities.
- Screens potential business deals by analysing market strategies, deal requirements, potential, and financials; evaluating options; resolving internal priorities; recommending equity investments.
- Develops negotiating strategies and positions by studying integration of new venture with company strategies and operations; examining risks and potentials; estimating partners’ needs and goals.
- Closes new business deals by coordinating requirements; developing and negotiating contracts; integrating contract requirements with business operations
- Provide support towards the development of strategic goals or objectives and operational issues relating to the business development.
Min Required Experience:
- Closing Skills
- Motivation for Sales
- Prospecting Skills
- Sales Planning
- Selling to Customer Needs
- Territory Management
- Market Knowledge
- Presentation Skills
- Energy Level
- Meeting Sales Goals
Applicant must have valid driver’s licence.