Bayero University Jobs in Nigeria : Bursar
Welcome to Jobsinnigeria.careers. This website helps you to achieve your career dream by linking you to vacancies from Top Companies in Nigeria. Job Seekers are also exposed to best articles for career growth and development. Click Here to Subscribe for Job Alerts We strongly advise graduates not to pay money before getting a Job. Report fraudulent jobs to [email protected]
- Company: Bayero University, Kano
- Location: Kano, Kano, Nigeria
- State: Kano Jobs
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Administrative/Secretarial Jobs in Nigeria
Bayero University, Kano, seeks for qualified personnel to fill the role below
- The Bursar is a Principal Officer and is the Chief Financial Officer of the University responsible to the Vice-Chancellor for the day-to-day administration and control of the financial affairs of the University.
- He/she should provide the University Management with appropriate advice and support for all the Institution’s financial transactions including investments.
- Prospective candidate must hold a good Bachelor of Science (Honours) Degree in Accounting or any other relevant degree from a recognized University.
- Such candidates must be competent in the relevant accounting software.
- In addition, he/she must be a member of at least one of the under listed professional bodies or their equivalents:
- Institute of Chartered Accountants of Nigeria (ICAN)
- Association of National Accounts of Nigeria (ANAN)
- Chartered Association of Certified Accountants (ACCA)
- Institute of Certified Public Accountants (ICPA)
- Chartered Institute of Cost and Management Accounts (ICMA)
- The applicant must currently not be lower than the rank of Deputy Bursar or equivalent and must have a minimum of 15 (Fifteen) years cognate experience at least 10 (Ten) years of which must have been spent in the University System.
Condition of Service
The successful candidate shall hold office for a non-renewable single-term of five (5) years and such terms and conditions as applicable to Federal Universities in Nigeria and as may be determined by appropriate University Laws and the Council.