AUN Jobs in Nigeria : Waiter/Waitress
Welcome to Jobsinnigeria.careers. This website helps you to achieve your career dream by linking you to vacancies from Top Companies in Nigeria. Job Seekers are also exposed to best articles for career growth and development. Click Here to Subscribe for Job Alerts We strongly advise graduates not to pay money before getting a Job. Report fraudulent jobs to email@example.com
- Company: The American University of Nigeria (AUN)
- Location: Adamawa, Nigeria
- State: Adamawa Jobs
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Civil Servant Jobs in Nigeria
The American University of Nigeria (AUN) was established in 2003. The institution was conceived as Africa’s first Development University. Its mission is to pioneer service learning and build leaders who will be prepared to tackle societal concerns. Located in Yola, Adamawa State, the University is a world-class career-oriented institution missioned to be an agent of change in the development of the region. AUN has a strong commitment to providing the skills and the leadership essential to solving the continent’s critical social and economic problems.
The University offers an American – style education modelled after the curriculum of American universities with corresponding approaches to teaching and students assessment. The first entering class of 124 students and 20 professors was enrolled in September 2005. In ten years, AUN is fast becoming a model for other universities in Nigeria and West Africa.
The American University of Nigeria, Hotel Division is seeking for a Waiter/ Waitress. This position is local position and opens to indigenous and/or legal residents of Nigeria.
SUMMARY OF POSITION:
This position is concerned with anticipating needs of guests in the Restaurant / Club / Lounge / Room Service and Bar, taking orders, serving and removing crockery and beverages in accordance with guests’ requirements and service policy.
The responsibility is to provide the high standard service to all of coming guests to make them 100% satisfied, correct the set up and collect the all money from guest also, and maintain the cleanness of the Restaurant / Club / Bar / Coffee Shop / Room Service.
- Basic knowledge of Restaurant operation; Ability to work well in stressful and high pressure situations 2 years’ work experience.
- Minimum of Diploma Certificate; related working experience in food and beverage, or related professional area
- Must be an extrovert
- Must be in good health
- Good communication skill in English verbal, listening and writing
Other requirements, abilities for the position:
- Strong customer and associate relation skills; Must be willing to work hard and learn new areas
- Ability to use standard software applications and hotel system
Description of Benefits:
Salary and benefits are commensurate with experience and job classification as approved by the University.