Apata & Ascott Limited Jobs in Nigeria : Food and Beverage Manager
Welcome to Jobsinnigeria.careers. This website helps you to achieve your career dream by linking you to vacancies from Top Companies in Nigeria. Job Seekers are also exposed to best articles for career growth and development. Click Here to Subscribe for Job Alerts We strongly advise graduates not to pay money before getting a Job. Report fraudulent jobs to [email protected]
- Company: Apata & Ascott Limited
- Location: Lagos, Lagos, Nigeria
- State: Lagos Jobs
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Production Jobs in Nigeria
Apata & Ascott Limited, is currently seeking to employ suitably qualified candidates to fill the vacant position below:
Job Title: Food and Beverage Manager
- Oversee and manage the operations and delivery functions for the organization.
- Ensure the appropriate delivery of orders and promote customer service.
- Ensure timely delivery by effective scheduling and optimizing delivery routes.
- Ensure proper handling of food during the delivery process to maintain high hygiene standards.
- Record and provide customer feedback to relevant managers at the concept.
- Selection, Training, Development and Discipline of personnel when required.
- Overall maintenance of the operation at a level in keeping with the standards prescribed.
- Report any deficiencies in equipment and facilities.
- Achieve budgeted food sales, beverage sales, labour costs and profitability.
- Preparation of Sales Promotions & Mailings.
- Development and maintenance of all department control procedures.
- To assist in menu planning and pricing.
- Completion of monthly inventory.
- Establish a rapport with clients to ensure guest satisfaction and repeat business.
- Timely analysis of Food & Beverage Prices in relation to competition.
- Participation and input towards F&B Marketing activities.
- 2+ years of experience in restaurant/food business
- 2+ years experience in Business Development and Management
- A Bachelor’s Degree from a reputable institution
- Understanding of F&B business
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Deep understanding of operations and logistics
- Experienced with Microsoft Office Applications
- Social Media Savvy
Application Closing Date
21st December, 2016.