Anotech Energy Jobs in Nigeria : Repair Follow-Up Manager
Welcome to Jobsinnigeria.careers. This website helps you to achieve your career dream by linking you to vacancies from Top Companies in Nigeria. Job Seekers are also exposed to best articles for career growth and development. Click Here to Subscribe for Job Alerts We strongly advise graduates not to pay money before getting a Job. Report fraudulent jobs to [email protected]
- Company: Anotech Energy
- Location: Lagos, Lagos, Nigeria
- State: Lagos Jobs
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Engineering Jobs in Nigeria
Anotech Energy has developed an expertise in all energy sectors: Oil and Gas Exploration and Production, Petrochemical, Power Generation, Mining, Water industries. Our roots are in the delivery of the highest standard of service for engineering, projects and operations. We’ve been from the start developing our expertise in all technical fields.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Repair Follow-Up Manager
Scope of Work
The Repair Follow-up manager will be responsible for:
- Quotations and responses to tenders.
- Perform technical inspection prior to quotations
- Prepare and write commercial bids before validation by the General Manager/Deputy General Manager
- Plan and coordinate activities linked to the technical repair works and subcontractor’s activities, ordering, on-site services, etc.
- Controlling the financial aspects during the technical repair, in collaboration with the repair manager
- Reporting estimates, productivity, risks
- Following-up activities by organizing regular meetings with client
- Keeping close relationship with customers during the process, from quotation to invoicing
- Preparing all billing details in coordination with the finance department.
Qualifications / Background
- Mechanical degree with experience in maintenance, tender, estimation
- 15 years of experience in similar position
- Experience in cost estimation is mandatory
- Languages: English fluent and French is a plus.
- Start: ASAP
- Conditions: Rotational system
Application Closing Date