An Ultramodern Hospital Jobs in Nigeria : Consultant
Welcome to Jobsinnigeria.careers. This website helps you to achieve your career dream by linking you to vacancies from Top Companies in Nigeria. Job Seekers are also exposed to best articles for career growth and development. Click Here to Subscribe for Job Alerts We strongly advise graduates not to pay money before getting a Job. Report fraudulent jobs to [email protected]
- Company: An Ultramodern Hospital
- Location: Damaturu, Yobe, Nigeria
- State: Yobe Jobs
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Consulting Jobs in Nigeria
The Ultramodern Hospital, Damaturu, Yobe State, invites application from suitably qualified candidates for the vacant position below:
Job Title: Consultant
Qualifications & Experience
- Candidates must possess any of the following qualifications; Fellowship of the National Postgraduate Medical College of Nigeria, Fellowship of the West African Postgraduate Medical College or equivalent from a recognized institution.
- All qualifications must be registerable with the Medical and Dental Council of Nigeria.
- Candidates should as appropriate, apply in any of the following areas:
- Surgery – Anaesthesia, Dental surgery, Ear, Nose and Throat surgery, Ophthalmology.
- Laboratory Medicine Chemical Pathology, Haematology, Histopathology, Medical Microbiology.
- Medicine – Family Medicine and Nephrology
General Conditions of Service
- All appointments of successful candidates may be permanent after 2 years of probation period.
- This is, however, subject to review and possible confirmation upon satisfactory recommendations by the appropriate Heads of Department, except for those joining the service on transfer of service.
- As has been indicated, salaries and other fringe benefits and all other conditions as applicable and in line with the provisions of salary structure and fringe benefits for Medical and Health Workers as contained in the existing circulars.
Salary Scale: From CONMESS 5 Plus fringe benefits and allowances as applicable.
Application Closing Date
10th January, 2017.
How to ApplyInterested and qualified candidates are required to:
- Submit ten (10) copies of duly signed applications.
- Submit ten (10) copies of their Curriculum Vitae
- Two sets of all copies of their Credentials.
- Submit Birth Certificates or Declaration of Age.
- All applicants must submit NYSC discharge or exemption Certificate as applicable.
- Submit names of three (3) referees, one of whom must be a professional in a cognate field.