The American University Jobs in Nigeria : Market Analyst
Welcome to Jobsinnigeria.careers. This website helps you to achieve your career dream by linking you to vacancies from Top Companies in Nigeria. Job Seekers are also exposed to best articles for career growth and development. Click Here to Subscribe for Job Alerts We strongly advise graduates not to pay money before getting a Job. Report fraudulent jobs to [email protected]
- Company: The American University of Nigeria, Yola
- Location: Adamawa, Nigeria
- State: Adamawa Jobs
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Sales/Marketing Jobs in Nigeria
The American University of Nigeria, Yola, is seeking for an Account Clerk. This position is local position and opens to indigenous and/or legal residents of Nigeria.
SUMMARY OF POSITION:
The Market Analyst is responsible for surveying parents and students preferences concerning choice of colleges and programs with a view to establishing positive internal and external University and marketing relationships with various AUN markets and audiences. The incumbent will be able to analyze qualitative data, trends, strategies and competition aiming at increasing competitiveness in AUN’s recruitment and marketing strategies.
- Bachelor’s degree, preferably in Marketing, Statistics, Mass Communication, Sociology or any other Social Sciences discipline Major from a recognized tertiary institution.
- At least three (3) years’ experience working in same or similar position
- Basic knowledge of graphic design software
- Excellent interpersonal communication skills, organizational skills and computer knowledge (web base recruitment strategies will serve as a plus).
- IT-compliant with above average knowledge of the internet and computer operations especially MS Suite and other applications
- Exhibit qualities such as responsible, experienced, creative, articulate, resourceful, and a responsive team player who can work under pressure.
- Work cooperatively and effectively with others to set goals, resolve problems, and make decisions to enhance organizational effectiveness;
Other requirements, abilities for the position:
- Proven market research analysis experience
- Ability to interpret large amounts of data and to multi-task
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- Excellent knowledge of statistical packages (SPSS, SAS or similar), databases and MS Office
- Search engines, web analytics and business research tools acumen
- Adequate knowledge of data collection methods (polls, focus groups, surveys etc.)
- Strong analytical and critical thinking
Description of Benefits:
Salary and benefits are commensurate with experience and job classification as approved by the University.
How to Apply
Suitably qualified candidates should submit their resumes, cover letters and references to [email protected] before the closing date of this publication. The position being applied for should be the subject of the email. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
AUN is an equal opportunity employer and strives to provide a culturally diverse workforce; we do not discriminate in employment on the basis of race creed, colour, nationality, origin, age, sex, religion and marital status. For information on AUN, visit our Web site at www.americanuniversitynigeria.org