AFM Recruit Jobs in Nigeria : Public Relation, Communication and MEM
Welcome to Jobsinnigeria.careers. This website helps you to achieve your career dream by linking you to vacancies from Top Companies in Nigeria. Job Seekers are also exposed to best articles for career growth and development. Click Here to Subscribe for Job Alerts We strongly advise graduates not to pay money before getting a Job. Report fraudulent jobs to [email protected]
- Company: AFMRecruit
- Location: Lagos, Lagos, Nigeria
- State: Lagos Jobs
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Advertising/Media Jobs in Nigeria - Sales/Marketing Jobs in Nigeria
AFMRecruit is a subsidiary of Afmining concepts a registered Nigerian company. Our expertise is in recruitment. Matching talent to jobs and companies using our proprietary afm360 Algorithm , which uses the candidates skills and interview grade to match our clients needs.
At AFMRecruit our mission is to provide staffing in order to assist our clients in achieving business critical solutions. By providing excellent customer service, innovation, experience of our staff and keeping clients at the center of our services, we will help businesses achieve their goals and consistently deliver a high return on investment.
Public Relation, Communication and Marketing Executive Manager
- Responsibilities It is the core responsibility of the Public relations and marketing executive to build and manage relationships with groups and individuals that influence our organization. This is with the ultimate goal of having a strong public presence, expanding our organisations frontiers and creating new opportunities for growth. The executive is also responsible for the planning, development and implementation of all of the Organization’s marketing strategies, marketing communications, and public relations activities, both external and internal. Other responsibilities include but are not limited to the following:
- Identify main client groups and audiences and determine the best way to communicate publicity and marketing information to them.
- develop and implement PR strategies that will broaden goals and project reach while deepening impact
- Organizing promotional projects and events such as forums, fundraising, conferences, involvement in community initiatives, press conferences, open days, exhibitions, tours and visits
- Developing, designing, writing, review, and enhance content for print, electronic and social media and maintain a clear, inspiring and upbeat voice for newsletters, brochures, Web content, annual report, promotional videos and more
- sourcing and managing speaking and sponsorship opportunities;
- provide relevant training to staff as needed for PR purposes
- Generate news, presentations and press releases to be communicated to media vendors
- Build and expand media contacts and raise visibility of council in the community planning publicity strategies and campaigns
- Writing, producing and dealing with enquiries from the public, the press, and related organisations and providing clients with information about new promotional opportunities and current PR campaigns progress
- Degree in Communication, English, Public Relations, Marketing, Journalism any of the Social Sciences or related field is desired
- A Minimum 2 years’ experience in professional writing or field related to writing and/or public relations, (Excellent writers and communicators without relevant experience will be considered.)
- Candidates MUST Possess expert writing and proofreading skills, with an emphasis on copywriting, technical writing and press releases) Superior writing and editing skills and the ability to write for a variety of audiences in a variety of formats (electronic and print).
- Candidate MUST be an Excellent and Eloquent communicator who possesses the ability to communicate effectively both internally and externally to different audiences
- Extremely Social Media Savy
- A good event planner and project coordinator
- Highly creative, detail-oriented, accurate, organized, analytical, flexible and able to meet deadlines
- Excellent time management skills with the ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously Ability to work and cooperate on all levels as a team member
- Demonstrate a commitment to recognize and respect the many forms of diversity and must have a passion for disability
- Candidate must demonstrate all qualities and experience for this role.
- Minimum of 3-4 years work experience as an external communication manager.
- A degree from a recognized institution particularly in mass communication or any related discipline
- Must live in Festac or nearby