AFM Recruit Jobs in Nigeria : Junior Accountant
Welcome to Jobsinnigeria.careers. This website helps you to achieve your career dream by linking you to vacancies from Top Companies in Nigeria. Job Seekers are also exposed to best articles for career growth and development. Click Here to Subscribe for Job Alerts We strongly advise graduates not to pay money before getting a Job. Report fraudulent jobs to email@example.com
- Company: AFMRecruit
- Location: Lagos, Lagos, Nigeria
- State: Lagos Jobs
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Accounting Jobs in Nigeria
AFMRecruit is a subsidiary of Afmining concepts a registered Nigerian company. Our expertise is in recruitment. Matching talent to jobs and companies using our proprietary afm360 Algorithm , which uses the candidates skills and interview grade to match our clients needs.
At AFMRecruit our mission is to provide staffing in order to assist our clients in achieving business critical solutions. By providing excellent customer service, innovation, experience of our staff and keeping clients at the center of our services, we will help businesses achieve their goals and consistently deliver a high return on investment.
Our Client who is into real estate business in Lekki is looking to hire a Junior Accountant.
- The Junior Accountant will be responsible for tracking and resolving outstanding payment issues and generate weekly aging reports in a timely manner. The candidate must have knowledge of general accounting principles,
- The applicant should display a positive and proactive attitude, strong organizational skills, the ability to prioritize and multitask and
- be a strong communicator, both paper and over the phone, as he or she will frequently deal with higher levels of management.
- Analyze financial reports and correct errors by posting journal entries
- Reconcile multiple bank accounts on a monthly basis
- Reviews balance sheets and executes account reconciliations
- Review and post invoices for appropriate documentation and approval prior to payment
- Reconcile Customers’ accounts and processes statements, apply credits if needed
- Balance and reconcile Accounts Receivable; prepare reports and identify concerns and issues that may arise
- Conduct account research and analysis
- Maintain accurate aging report; weekly and monthly
- Identify and execute journal entries necessary in reconciliation of accounts
- Assist in payroll process, validate data and post entries
- Assist in updates of chart of accounts according to company’s financial needs and procedures
- Processes intercompany transfers of as it impacts Customers
- Assist with the preparation of cash flow management
- Assist from time to time in the management of Accounts Payable, and payments to the respective invoice and vendors
Skills/Qualifications: B.A. in Accounting or HND highly preferred. Two to three (2-3) years minimum General Accounting, Detail and deadline -oriented, knowledge of accounting.