Adron Homes and Properties Limited Hiring Telemarketer
Welcome to Jobsinnigeria.careers. This website helps you to achieve your career dream by linking you to vacancies from Top Companies in Nigeria. Job Seekers are also exposed to best articles for career growth and development. Click Here to Subscribe for Job Alerts We strongly advise graduates not to pay money before getting a Job. Report fraudulent jobs to [email protected]
- Company: Adron Homes and Properties Limited
- Location: Lagos, Lagos, Nigeria
- State: Lagos Jobs
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Sales/Marketing Jobs in Nigeria
Adron Homes and properties is a leading Pan African Real Estate development company that provides the highest number of decent, accessible, comfortable housing while achieving global housing standards. Our basic role at Adron Homes & Properties Limited is to secure suitable houses for everyone, irrespective of social class, income level and all else.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Telemarketer
- Contact businesses and individuals by telephone in order to promote and sell goods and services, receive orders, gather information and verify details.
- Selling or Influencing Others – convincing others to buy merchandise/goods or to otherwise change their minds or actions.
- Conduct sales presentations with an aim to sell products or services
- Close out sales and an ability to sell merchandise
- Solicit orders from established or new customers
- Deliver prepared sales talks, reading from scripts that describe products or services, in order to persuade potential customers to purchase a product or service
- Contact businesses or private individuals by telephone in order to solicit sales for goods or services, or to request donations for charitable causes.
- Explain products or services and prices, and answer questions from customers.
- Obtain customer information such as name, address, and payment method, and enter orders into computers.
- Record names, addresses, purchases, and reactions of prospects contacted.
- Obtain names and telephone numbers of potential customers from sources such as telephone directories, magazine reply cards, and lists purchased from other organizations.
- Specialize in making Cold calls and closing out a sale over the phone.
- Schedule appointments for sales representatives to meet with prospective customers or for customers to attend sales presentations.
- Conduct client or market surveys in order to obtain information about potential customers.
- Microsoft Office package.
- Excellent Communications skills
- Customer/Client Focus.
- Time Management.
- Communication Proficiency.
- Teamwork Orientation.
Application Closing Date
26th July, 2017.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV's to: [email protected]