Accord Investment Limited Jobs in Nigeria : Administrative Assistant
Welcome to Jobsinnigeria.careers. This website helps you to achieve your career dream by linking you to vacancies from Top Companies in Nigeria. Job Seekers are also exposed to best articles for career growth and development. Click Here to Subscribe for Job Alerts We strongly advise graduates not to pay money before getting a Job. Report fraudulent jobs to [email protected]
- Location: Lagos, Lagos, Nigeria
- State: Lagos Jobs
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: FMCG Jobs in Nigeria
Accord Investment Limited is an urban real estate development and investment management firm offering its clients integrated investment solutions in Property Development, and Asset Management. Headquartered in Abuja and branch office in Lagos, Nigeria. Founded in 2006 with ISO 9001 Certification for Quality Standardization. Accord Investment offers a unique combination of expatriate real estate expertise combined with our professional attitude and cutting edge marketing tools. We aim to become a pillar of success in project management and facility management with integrity, diversification, consistency, high standards, principles, and outstanding customer service. We offer undiminished solutions to our client’s real estate needs.
We are currently recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Administrative Assistant
- Provide general administrative duties, including but not limited to, all correspondence (phone, email, and mail), filing systems, word processing and technical/equipment support.
- Provide administrative support to the project managers.
- Maintain calendars and coordinate meetings and special events.
- Manage and coordinate meeting and travel schedules.
- Assist in meetings with external architecture and design firms
- Coordinate itineraries.
- Process expenses, invoices and reconciliations.
- Assist with ad hoc project management.
- Monalisa/Accord Investment Limited
- A minimum of 3 years of relevant administrative assistant experience
- Must have minimum of OND/HND/Bsc in Business Administration or any related disciple.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills and the ability to work effectively with a wide range of constituencies in a diverse community.
- A basic knowledge of Architecture and Design is a MUST.
- Ability to interact with external clientele.
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Excellent professional demeanor with the ability to work with a wide range of levels and management.
- Keen attention to detail.
- Must possess strong organizational skills.
- Ability to multi-task and shift direction easily.
- Strong proficiency with Microsoft Office Applications.
Application Closing Date
29th January, 2016.